- 1. Preheat oven to 220C / 425F / Gas Mark 7.
- 2. Boil potato until tender, drain and mash
- 3. Put olive oil in pan and cook onion and garlic until onion softens. Add tomatoes stock cube 500 ml water tomato puree wine lentils and carrot. Bring to the boil reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4. Add Worcestershire sauce and coriander and stir through.
- 5. Spoon mixture into a shallow 1-litre ovenproof dish and spread potato mash on top. Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes until top is well browned.