- 1. Finely grate the zest of 1 lime and squeeze the juice from both limes.
- 2. Mix the zest and juice with the cornflour honey soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and set aside.
- 3. Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the pork for 4 minutes.
- 4. Push the pork to the edge of the wok add the vegetables and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- 5. Add the lime and honey mixture and heat until simmering and thickened.
- 6. Serve with rice or noodles (and add the Checks!)