- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C.
- 1. Cook the potatoes in a microwave for approx. 6 - 8 minutes, (or bake in the oven for one hour).
- 3. Halve the potatoes lengthways and scoop out most of the flesh (set this aside to use in another recipe).
- 4. Fry the lardons until golden brown, then, in a bowl, mix with tomatoes and spring onion.
- 5. Divide the cheese between the potato skins and add the bacon mix, pop back in the oven for 5-8 minutes.
- 6. Season and serve as a light lunch, a starter or a side dish.