- Preheat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5
- Lightly wipe a shallow baking tin with oil.
- Brush a sheet of filo pastry with a little beaten egg and place in the tin with the edges hanging over the sides slightly.
- Repeat with the remaining sheets of pastry until the tin is lined and you have a filo shell.
- Brush the pesto over the pastry base.
- Arrange the sliced vegetables over the top, season then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the pastry is crisp and golden, the vegetables are tender and the cheese melting.
- Sprinkle with parsley and cut into quarters to serve.
* we used Jus Rol frozen pastry