- 1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
- 2. Line a shallow 20x30 cm baking tin with non stick baking paper.
- 3. Mix sugar baking powder and spices in a large bowl.
- 4. Stir in oats, raisins, pecan nuts and cranberries.
- 5. Beat the full egg and egg white together.
- 6. Add the apple juice to the mixture and mix well.
- 7. Press mixture into the prepared tin smoothing the top.
- 8. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9. Remove from the oven and leave until cold before cutting into bars.