- 1. Make the pizza base up according to the instructions. For individual pizzas, split the dough into two balls
- 2. Roll the dough out on a floured surface, toabout dinner plat size, then fold the edges over to create a crust.
- 3. Spread the tomato puree on to the base, then spoon on the tinned tomatoes.
- 3. Spread the peppers and mushrooms over and then sprinkle the mozezarella on top.
- 4. Bake in the oven (200 C or gas mark 6) for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the crust has risen.
- As an alternative, create calzone by piling the topping on to just half of the pizza base, then folding the other half of the dough over. Pinch the edges together so that the filling doesn't come out. Bake the oven for 18 mins (200C or gas mark 6) and the dough is lihgtly browned.