- 1. Preheat the oven to 190c / 170c fan
- 2. Unroll the filo pastry sheets and wipe each one with oil. Layer them into an 8 inch quiche tin and leave to stand on a baking tray.
- 3. Wipe a non stick frying pan with oil add 20ml hot water and saute the onions until softened. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 mins stirring often. Cool for a few minutes drain any fluid then tip into the flan case and spread over the base.
- 4. Beat together the eggs, milk & herbs. Season and pour into the quiche tin.
- 5. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 25-30 mins until set. Cool slightly before serving.
- This is delicious served with a green salad for lunch or with a baked potato (add the Checks!) for your main meal.