- 1. While the pasta is cooking, crush and fry the walnuts with a couple of sprays of light spray oil.
- 2. Add the garlic, mushrooms, and 10g of the green pesto.
- 3. Stir fry adding a tbsp of water occasionally - it's half way between frying and steaming.
- 4. When the pasta is done drain and return to the pan.
- 5. Add the mushroom mixture and the remainder of the pesto to the pan and stir until well mixed.
- 6. Plate up and add ground black pepper and parmesan serve with a couple of torn basil leaves.