- 1. Add the butter and oil into a large none stick pan and heat.
- 2. Chop the garlic and mushrooms adding in salt and pepper if needed. Stir gently until for about 10 minutes
- 3. In another pan warm up half a litre of water (or half water and half milk) and add the herbs.
- 4. Bring to the boil then remove the sprigs of herbs. Add the philadelphia and stir until the liquid thickens.
- 5. Add in the mushrooms and garlic from the other pan and serve.
- This is great served with some warm homemade bread or some crusty rolls. Just remember to add in the extra Checks!