Add a wholesome oatmeal crust to healthy Scottish salmon for a great tasting meal.
- 4 x 115g salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 lemon (zest and juice) (finely grated)
- Dill sprigs to garnish
- Lightly brush the top of each salmon fillet with olive oil.
- Line the grill pan with foil and place the fish – flesh side up – on the grill rack.
- Mix the oatmeal with the dill, lemon zest and seasoning.
- Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Pat down lightly to give a good second coating and grill for 8-10 minutes, without turning.
- Serve garnished with fresh dill.
Serve with green vegetables of your choice or add 100g new potatoes for an extra 3 Checks per serving.