- 1. Heat a non-stick pan with the spray oil, lightly brown the potato cubes.
- 5. Add the peppers and onion and cook until soft.
- 2. Beat the egg with the milk, herbs, salt & pepper and pour into the pan, spreading the mixture equally.
- 3. Cook for a few seconds, until the edges are bubbling.
- 4. Using a spatula draw in the edges and tilt the pan so the remaining mixture fills the space.
- 6. Using the spatula make sure the omelette isn't stuck to the bottom of the pan anywhere and fold in half.