- 1. Heat the Fry Light in a good quality non-stick pan
- 2. Beat the egg with the milk herbs salt & pepper and pour into the pan once hot ensuring the mixture is equally spread.
- 3. Cook for a few seconds (around 5-10) until the edges are bubbling.
- 4. Using a spatula draw in the edges and tilt the pan so the remaining mixture fills the space.
- 5. Add the onion peppers and tomato and cook for approx 30 seconds.
- 6. Using the spatula make sure the omelette isn't stuck to the bottom of the pan anywhere and fold in half.
- 7. Wrap the omelette up in the tortilla with a dash of brown sauce and serve.Gorgeous and extremely filling.