Fresh and feel good ratatouille recipe.
- 450 g cherry or baby plum tomatoes
- 2 medium courgettes (cut into thick strips length-ways)
- 1 Small aubergine (cut into rough chunks)
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and cut into chunks)
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic (cut in half through the middle)
- 1 medium red onion (peeled and cut into wedges)
- A few sprays spray oil
- 12 large basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Arrange all the prepared vegetables into a large roasting dish.
Spray with spray oil and sprinkle over the basil leaves.
- Season well.
Roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the vegetables are just roasted and tinged golden brown at the edges.