Healthy twist on traditional ravioli with additional green vegteables.
- 2 peppers (red, green or yellow)
- 1 courgette (thinly sliced)
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- Spray oil
- 150 g fresh ravioli
- 1 tbsp pesto sauce
- Basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Parmesan shavings
- Grill the peppers until the skin blisters all over.
- Peel, de-seed and cut the flesh into strips.
- Cook the thinly sliced courgette and chopped red onion until softened in a pan sprayed with oil.
- Mix with the peppers and season.
- Cook the fresh ravioli (as directed on the packet).
- Drain well and toss with pesto sauce.
- Arrange the ravioli and cooked vegetables on 2 plates.
- Top with basil leaves and Parmesan shavings.