- Fry the pork steaks for 2 - 3 mins each side until cooked. Remove from the pan & keep warm
- Add the leeks & apples to the pan and cook for 2 - 3 mins until golden
- Add the vegetable stock & stir in the mustard. Return the pork to the pan and simmer for 10 mins.
- Blend the cornflour with a little water and add to the pan along with the creme fraiche and simmer for 2 mins
- When cooked through, serve with your preference of pasta, mashed potato or rice. Remember to add these Checks!
- Add No-Check vegetable to fill your plate