- 1. Preheat oven to 425F / 220c.
- 2. Whisk together lemon zest lemon juice garlic oregano jalapenos oil and salt in a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish.
- 3. Add the thinly sliced chicken breasts, sliced pepper and onion. Then, toss to coat.
- 4. Spread the mixture out evenly in the pan and cover with foil.
- 5. Bake until the chicken is cooked through around 20-30 minutes making sure it's not pink in the middle. This is great in wraps or served with rice and salad just add the extra calories as appropriate.