Roasted Vegetable and Feta Pitta Bread
Delicious and quick lunch
- 1 wholemeal pitta bread halved
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ red pepper
- ½ courgette
- ½ aubergine
- 30 grams feta
- Few basil leaves (to garnish)
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan.
- Melt the coconut oil in a baking tray. Cut all vegetables into chunks and toss through coconut oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until veg are cooked.
- Toast pitta bread and fill with vegetables. Crumble over feta and basil leaves