Skinny Spiced Pumpkin Latte
Keep warm with this delicious homemade Spiced Pumpkin Latte
- 240 ml Skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin puree
- Ground cinnamon
- Vanilla extract
- Granulated sweetener
- Add 240ml skimmed milk and 1 tbsp pumpkin puree to a small pot.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a whisk, until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Add in a pinch of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Add 1 or 2 drops vanilla and granulated sweetener to taste.
- Whisk the mixture until it becomes frothy.
- Add strong coffee made with water to a large mug, and pour the milk mixture on top.
- Dust with cinnamon.