Healthier take on spaghetti carbonara.
- 60 g wholewheat spaghetti
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 turkey rashers (chopped )
- 2 tbsp half-fat creme fraiche
- Boil spaghetti until al dente.
- Soften some finely chopped onion in spray oil.
- Add crushed garlic and chopped turkey rashers and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti, mix with the rashers and onions.
- Stir in 2 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche or extra light cream cheese and season to taste.
- Serve with a large side salad.