- Preheat oven for baking at around 200C/Fan 180C/400F/Gas Mark 6
- Cook the chorizo sausage in a medium frying pan until the fat runs.
- Add the onions, chilli, garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, potatoes, vinegar and parsley bringing them up to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and spoon into a medium ovenproof dish.
- Make two wells in the mixture and crack an egg into each.
- Cover with foil and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the eggs are just set or cooked to your liking.
- Serve with bread (add the extra Checks!)to mop up the juices or with some of your favourite vegetables.