- 1. Put the onion, potato, garlic, ginger, spices and stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- 2. Cover the pan and simmer for 25 minutes.
- 3. Stir in the peas and chilli, then bring back to the boil before lowering the heat and cooking for 5 minutes until all vegetables are tender
- 4. Add the lemon juice and chopped coriander and season to taste.
- 5. Puree the soup in batches until smooth in a blender or food processor, and then chill in the refrigerator.
- 6. Just before serving, swirl in the yoghurt.
- 7. Spoon into serving bowls and top each one with a sprig of coriander.