Spiced Vegetable Omelette
Start your morning the right way with this delicious and filling breakfast.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ red pepper (deseeded and sliced)
- 50 g mangetout (shredded)
- 2 spring onions (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 spray oil
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander (chopped )
- freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a medium non-stick frying pan with oil, add the vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a dish and stir in the chilli sauce.
- Beat the eggs with coriander and seasoning.
- Return the pan to the heat and pour in the eggs.
- Cook, stirring with a spatula to push the set egg to the centre of the pan, until there is no more runny egg left.
- Cook for a further 30 seconds until the base is golden.
- Scatter the vegetables over the omelette and fold it over.
- Serve with your favourite no-Check vegetables or with a no-Check salad.