Spicy beans on toast
Spicy twist to the classic beans on toast!
- Spray oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 small chilli (diced)
- 8 cherry tomatoes (diced)
- 1 x 200g can cannellini or butterbeans (drained)
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- Dash balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium slices wholegrain bread
- 2 tbsp parsley (chopped )
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lightly spray a pan with oil and cook the onion and chilli for 5 minutes until tender.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the drained beans and tomato paste and heat through gently.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and seasoning
- Lightly toast the bread and spoon the beans over the top.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.