- 1. In a small bowl stir together the chilli powder, cumin and oregano.
- 2. In a non-stick frying pan add the turkey mince and onion. Cook over medium heat until the turkey is browned and onion is translucent. Drain any fat that runs off.
- 3. Add the spices to the turkey and stir to mix evenly, cook until turkey is cooked through.
- 4. To serve place a quarter of the turkey in each tortilla.
- 5. Top each with 1 tbsp cheese, some diced tomatoes, and shredded lettuce. Fold in both sides of each tortilla up over the filling and then roll to close. Serve immediately.
Note: Tortillas are 1 Good Carb each