- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Spray 9-inch square metal baking pan with a little bit of oil.
- 3. Mix cereal walnuts dates cherries and raisins in medium bowl.
- 4. Combine peanut butter honey and corn syrup in small saucepan. Bring to boil whisking constantly until mixture bubbles vigorously and thickens slightly about 1 minute.
- 5. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture in bowl; stir to blend.
- 6. Transfer mixture to prepared pan; press to compact.
- 7. Bake until just golden around edges about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- 8. Cut into 2 1/2x1 1/2-inch bars. Can be prepared 3 days ahead. You can store the bars in single layer between sheets of foil in airtight container at room temperature.