Nutritious spring pasta dish to increase your 5-a-day.
- 60 g whole wheat spaghetti
- Spray oil
- 1 small courgette (sliced)
- 50 g peas or petit pois (frozen )
- A few broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp basil leaves (torn)
- 2 tsp parmesan cheese (grated)
- Boil pasta in salted water until just tender.
- Drain the pasta and set aside
- Bring a pan of slightly salted water to the boil and tip in the green vegetables.
- Cook for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and pat dry.
- Spray a pan with oil and add the vegetables.
Stir the cooked vegetables and pasta together and tear basil leaves and add to the pasta, before serving.
Top with Parmesan.