Steak, Courgette & Olive Pasta
Quick and easy, enjoy this filling yet light meal
- 200 g lean rump steak
- Salt and black pepper
- 125 g pasta twirls
- Spray oil
- 200 g courgettes (sliced)
- ¼ tsp garlic paste (or to taste)
- 175 g tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 10 pitted green olives (cut in half)
- Cut the steak into small strips across the grain and season with salt and pepper.
- Start to cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water.
- Spray a non-stick pan with oil and heat.
- Add the courgettes and cook over medium heat until softened and starting to brown.
- Add the steak strips, garlic paste and chopped tomatoes.
- Stir-fry about 3 minutes until steak is cooked and tomatoes have softened.
- Stir in the olives.
- Drain the pasta and stir into the mixture in the pan.
- Season to taste.
Optional: Add 3.5 Checks for a 125ml glass of Prosecco