- 1. Preheat the oven 200c/400f gas mark
- 2. Make a slit in the thickest part of the breasts with a sharp knife making sure not to cut through to the other side.
- 3. Divide the cheese into 4 and place in the pockets pulling the meat over to cover the cheese.
- 4. Stretch the bacon with the back of a knife. Wrap around each chicken breast making sure to cover where the cheese is.
- 5. Place in the oven and bake for about 20 - 25 minutes adding the cherry tomatoes for the last 10 - 15 minutes.
- 6. Serve with your choice of fresh vegetables.