- 1. Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes, until tender.
- 2. Drain well in a colander.
- 3. Spray a wok or deep frying pan with oil and place over a high heat.
- 4. When it is really hot, add the lamb strips and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until browned all over.
- 5. Add the ginger, garlic, red pepper, spring onions and mushrooms to the wok, and then continue stir-frying for about 2-3 minutes, until the pepper is bright and softened.
- 6. Stir in the soy and Hoi Sin sauces, and add the drained egg noodles to the wok.
- 7. Toss the mixture gently until everything is lightly coated in the sauce.
- 8. Serve immediately, scattered with torn coriander leaves or parsley, with some stir-fried pak choi or winter greens tossed with garlic and ginger.