- 1. Whisk the egg with the skimmed milk and grated orange zest and add a pinch of cinnamon and sweetener to taste.
- 2. Pour mixture into a shallow dish and add 2 medium slices of bread, turn them to coat.
- 3. Set aside to soak up mixture.
- 4. Lightly coat a non-stick pan with sunflower oil and heat.
- 5. Add bread and cook over a gently heat until golden underneath.
- 6. Turn to cook the other side.
- 7. Serve 1 slice to each person topped with your strawberries and a light dusting of icing sugar