Strawberry French Toast
Sweet breakfast treat to keep you going all day.
- 1 large egg
- 85 ml skimmed milk
- 1 orange (Grated zest )
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch sweetner
- 2 medium slices bread
- 60 g strawberries
- Icing sugar (for dusting)
- Whisk the egg with the skimmed milk and greated orange zest and add a pinch of cinnamon and sweetner to taste.
- Pour mixture into a shallow dish and add 2 medium slices of bread, turning to coat.
- Set aside to soak up mixture.
- Spray a non-stick pan with 1 cal spray and heat.
- Add bread and cook over a gently heat until golden underneath.
- Turn to cook the other side.
- Serve 1 slice to each person topped with your strawberries and a light dusting of icing sugar