- 1. Slice the strawberries and divide between six serving dishes or glasses.
- 2. Sprinkle over the orange juice then spoon over the yogurt. Chill until ready to serve.
- 3. In a small pan with two tbsp of cold water, heat the sugar gently, stirring to dissolve, then heat the mixture carefully until it turns a light caramel colour
- 4. Remove from the heat and plunge the base of the pan into a sink or basin of cold water to stop further cooking.
- 5. When the bubbles have subsided carefully pour a little over each dessert dish.
- 6. Leave for 10 minutes before serving or chill for up to an hour.