- Cream the butter and sugar together (it'as quicker with a whisk or a food processor).
- Add the sifted flour and salt and mix to a stiff dough.
- Knead lightly, cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough 5mm thick. Cut out 12 x 5cm circles and use to line a tartlet or muffin tin. Prick the bases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3 for 6-8 minutes, until cooked.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Roughly chop and stir 2/3 of the berries into the yogurt, and use to fill the cooled shortcake tartlets.
- Decorate with the remaining strawberries and mint sprigs.