Sweet Potato, Pork and Orange Casserole
- 1. Cube the pork into 1 inch pieces.
- 2. Finely slice the onion courgettes and crush the garlic then peel and cube the sweet potatoes carrots and parsnips.
- 3. Heat a little oil in a large saucepan fry the onion garlic and pork for a few minutes.
- 4. Add the flour and cumin and mix well.
- 5. Add the orange juice and 200ml of water.
- 6. Add all vegetables except courgettes cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 7. Add courgettes and cook for a further 10 minutes.