- Pre-heat oven to 190°C / gas mark 5.
- Cut the chicken into small strips.
- Put the curry paste into a cold non-stick pan. Add the chicken and chilli and stir to coat.
- Spread the naan breads with the tomato purée and place mozzarella on top.
- Place naan breads directly on the shelf towards the top of the pre-heated oven and cook about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, turn on the heat under the chicken to high and stir-fry about 4 - 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and just starting to char at the edges.
- Top each naan with the chicken and chilli mixture.
- Serve with crisp salad and lemon wedges for squeezing.