- 1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
- 2. Tip the onions into a small shallow non-stick tin.
- 3. Arrange the sausages on top of the onions then spray lightly with the Fry Light and roast for 20 minutes.
- 4. While they are roasting make the batter. Sift the flour into a bowl drop the egg into the centre and beat in the milk a little at a time until it makes a smooth batter.
- 5. Stir in the mustard and thyme and season.
- 6. Pour the batter into the hot tin and return to the oven for 40 minutes until the batter is risen and golden.