Tomato and feta falafel salad
Delicious vegetarian dish that is quick and easy to make.
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 400 g chickpeas
- 60 g reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp tomato salsa
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 tbsp 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- Wild rocket leaves
- 2 vine tomatoes
- 1/4 cucumber
- 45 g reduced-fat feta
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp oil-free vinaigrette
- Spray frying pan with oil and place on medium heat. Cook chopped red onion and garlic for 5 minutes until softened.
- Transfer cooked onion and garlic to food processor with chickpeas, feta, salsa, coriander and egg yolk. Blend until combined.
- Divide mixture into 4 pieces and shape each into a ball.
- Cook falafels over medium heat for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- For the salad mix all ingredients together and serve 2 falafels per person. Top with some Greek yoghurt.