- Mix the roast tomatoes with the chopped tomatoes in a bowl.
- Heat small pan with a spray of oil, and fry the oinion slowly until softening.
- Add the red pepper, stir in the paprika and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Stir the drained chick peas into the mix and simmer for 5 mins.
- Remove from the heat and add the balsamic vinegar.
- Serve warm or allow to cool and refrigerate in a sealed container.
2 whole wheat pitta breads (add 3 Checks)
4 tsp Greek yoghurt
Fresh coriander leaves
- Warm pitta bread and open to form a pocket.
- Pile the salad into the bread and top with greek yoghurt and coriander leaves.