Shred the cooked turkey breast
- Spray a medium saucepan with oil and cook the onion gently until softened.
- Add the garlic and curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Crumble in the chicken cube and pour over the hot water.
- Add the chopped tomato and shredded chicken and stir until the cube has dissolved.
- Cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the milk, coconut and coriander and cook gently for a further 5 minutes, (do not allow to boil) stirring frequently.
- Serve half the soup to each person.
This soup makes a satisfying lunch accompanied by a medium wholemeal pitta bread (Add 4 Checks per pitta)