Wholesome, delicious turkey burgers that the whole family will love! Just multiply up the ingredients to make more than one.
- 115 g/ 4 oz turkey mince
- ½ small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp sweetcorn
- ½ slice wholemeal bread (made into crumbs)
- 1 wholmeal bread roll
- No-Check salad vegetables
- pinch mixed herbs
- splash skimmed milk
- Mix turkey mince with the chopped onion, sweetcorn and breadcrumbs.
- Add pinch of mixed herbs, salt and pepper to taste and a splash of skimmed milk to bind the mixture together.
- Mould the mixture into a burger shape.
- Place burger in an pre-heated oven and bake at 180˚C/Gas mark 4 for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve on sesame seed bun with No-Check salad vegetables of your choice.