Light turkey stir fry, perfect for a quick meal.
- 250 g kinless turkey breast fillets* (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- ½ tsp grated fresh root ginger
- 1 small red chilli (deseeded and finely chopped (optional))
- spray oil
- 175 g button mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 spring onions (sliced)
- 150 g whole wheat egg noodles
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 satsumas (juice only)
- 1 satsuma (peeled segments)
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Cook the turkey, garlic, ginger and chilli (if using) in a hot pan sprayed lightly with oil for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the turkey is golden.
- Add the mushrooms and spring onions and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the egg noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, satsuma juice and segments and heat through. Check the seasoning.
- Serve immediately scattered with coriander with some steamed pak choi or broccoli.
* Or, use 175g/6oz cooked chopped turkey and add to the pan with the mushrooms and spring onions.