- 1. Put the oats in a dry frying pan and toast over a medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Add the sunflower and pumpkin seeds to the pan and toast for another 2 minutes, tossing frequently until the oats and seeds are a light golden colour.
- 3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the honey or maple syrup. This will sizzle at first but keep stirring until the oats and seeds are coated. Leave to cool slightly to allow mixture to set.
- 4. Mix the yogurt with the vanilla extract.
- 5. Put a layer of oat mixture in the bottom of a glass or dessert pot. Top with a large tablespoon of the yogurt mixture, then a few strawberries pieces. Repeat with another layer of each.
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes before serving.