- 1. Peel and chop sweet potato into chunks then, in pan of boiling water, cook for 15 minutes until tender.
- 2. Whilst sweet potato is cooking, heat oil in pan and fry carrot and onion for 2 mins. Add garlic and ginger, stirring for 1 minute.
- 3. Add spices, vegetable stock and lentils. Cover and boil for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender and liquid reduced.
- 4. Drain sweet potatoes and mash with fork or potato masher.
- 5. Spoon lentil veg mix into a casserole dish and top with sweet potato.