Venison Grillsteaks with Warm Greek Salad
Serves 4 Checks 16.5
- 4 Venison Grill steaks
- 200 g orzo (Greek pasta looking like rice)
- 225 g bag prepared fresh baby spinach (kale or watercress)
- 250 g halved cherry tomatoes
- 75 g black olive
- 100 g low fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fat-free salad dressing
- A sprig of basil or oregano to garnish
- 1)Cook 4 grillsteaks according to the cooking guidelines
- 2) While they are cooking, sprinkle orzo into a large pan of boiling salted water and boil for 8 minutes.
- 3) Stir in fresh baby spinach, kale or watercress and boil for another 2 minutes.
- 4) Tip into a colander or sieve and leave to drain.
- 5) Tip cherry tomatoes, black olives, low-fat Feta cheese, broken into rough chunks into a big bowl, season with lots of black pepper.
- 6) Toss in the drained hot pasta and spinach, and serve with the grillsteaks.
- 7) Scatter with basil or fresh oregano.