Venison Grillsteaks with Warm Greek Salad
Try our Scottish Slimmers venison grillsteaks with a tasty salad with a Greek twist
- 4 Scottish Slimmers Venison Grillsteaks
- 200 g Orzo Greek Pasta (looks like rice)
- 225 g bag prepared fresh baby spinach (kale or watercress)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes (halved )
- 75 g black olives
- 100 g low-fat Feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fat-free salad dressing
- Sprig basil or oregano (to garnish)
- Black pepper
Cook 4 grillsteaks according to the cooking guidelines.
- While they are cooking, sprinkle orzo into a large pan of boiling salted water and boil for 8 minutes.
- Stir in fresh baby spinach, kale or watercress and boil for another 2 minutes.
- Tip into a colander or sieve and leave to drain.
- Tip cherry tomatoes, black olives, low-fat Feta cheese, broken into rough chunks into a big bowl, season with lots of black pepper.
- Toss in the drained hot pasta and spinach, and serve with grillsteaks.
- Scatter with basil or fresh oregano.