Quick Strawberry Trifle
Quick and healthy trifle for a delicious dessert.
- 1 trifle sponge
- 50 g/about 4-5 strawberries (quartered)
- 1 tsp granulated sweetener
- 125 g pot low-fat strawberry yoghurt
- Cut trifle sponge into 8 small cubes.
- Sprinkle the strawberries with the sweetener and leave 10 minutes.
- Put half the sponge and half the strawberries into a glass or serving dish.
- Top with one-third of the yoghurt.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, using all remaining yoghurt and reserving 1 piece of strawberry for decoration.